Spend four days in nature connecting to the magic of living on the land.
Sharing time in the woodlands, fields and river margins getting to know the wild plants that live there, learning about some of their properties and searching for our supper.
Grow to understand nature’s sustainable lessons for regeneration in your life, food choices and home.
Spend your time:
- foraging for and connecting to wild foods
- creating holistic meals from home grown & wild foods in our field kitchen
- learning simple methods of sowing and growing your own delicious produce
- immersing in yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices
At Harewood Farm we practice the permaculture model of a ‘circular economy’ that allows us to feed ourselves sustainably and respect the planet. When we look at the circular cycles of nature we see that there is no waste, only resource. We can apply this circular economy to our own lives, homes and gardens by looking at how we can use our own waste more fruitfully.
Join us to learn more about:
- the importance of soil health & its connection to your health
- creating useful resources from waste
- identifying safe wild foods to eat
- creating your own teas, tisanes and plant medicine
Harewood Farm Calstock, East Cornwall, is in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It offers the perfect setting to switch off and unplug from busy day to day lives and enjoy being nourished by nature.